Friday, March 28, 2014

Away

 
 
Away
 
 
So I've been away for a little while, I decided to take a vacation and relax a little bit, and boy was it great! I feel so much better, I came home ready to clean my house, do the ridiculous mountain of laundry I have to do and just get everything squared away. I am so very sorry for my absence and will be working on posting every few days.
UPDATE: Since my son was born I've been using the Tommee Tippee brand bottles. This past week my mother in law suggested Dr.Brown bottles and bought us a few so I figured I would give them a try. I love them so much, they are helping my baby feed so much easier, the nipple is a lot smaller then the Tommee Tippee nipple and he just has an all around better time. I only have 3 of the bottles right now so I'm working on going to buy a few more, and right before we got these I was about to buy the Tommee Tippee electric steam sterilizer. I am looking to buy the Dr.Brown electric steam sterilizer but they are so expensive. Once I obtain one I will be sure to write a review!
Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment