Valentine's Day Keep-Sake
- 1/2 Cup of Flour
- 1/2 Cup Salt
- 1/4 Cup Water (Give or Take)
- Preheat your oven to 200 Degrees.
- Mix Together ingredients with your hands until it forms into a dough like consistency.
- Wash your little ones hands or feet, or both. (Its best to do this when they are a little sleepy when infants).
- Flatten out mold into whatever shape you wanted it to be.
- Now press hand or foot firmly into the dough, you want to have the lines of the hand or foot in the imprint.
- If you are going to write anything in the dough, I would do it now before it dries out, or you will have to paint it on or write in sharpie.
- Stick in oven for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- If desired, Paint